On the wide-open road, a truck encounters more hazards than your average car. According to NSW government and CHOICE magazine research, this is undoubtedly true. Misjudged tunnel heights, highway and motorway incidents and rural driving when conditions turn bad can bring a transport or engineering company to its knees in seconds.
Insurance for trucks and heavy vehicles and their plant is an absolute must. At the very least, it gives you or your business peace of mind and protects your significant investment in times of need.
Savvy insurance, a division of Savvy finance, has a wealth of experience in insuring trucks of all types and purposes. Whether you’re insuring a truck for personal or business use, Savvy’s insurance professionals can compare the truck insurance market for you, finding the best deal that suits your needs.
Savvy doesn’t just find insurance for trucks. We can find fantastic insurance premiums for tankers, flatbeds, refrigerated cabs, tippers, cranes, frannas, prime movers and forklifts. Insure one or many vehicles in a package. We can find policies, premiums and solutions for small, medium and large enterprise businesses.
We can find competitive rates on premiums and policies that may include:
- Truck insurance for owners
- Transport insurance for owner-operators that haul cargo
- Transport insurance packages insuring vehicles and haulage
- Carriers transit insurance covering legal liabilities, accidental damage and specific hazards
- Cover for hire car costs
- Repair guarantees
- Your choice of repairer
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency accommodation – in case of breakdowns away from home
- Truck replacement if truck is stolen or written off
- Flexible excess
- Agreed or market value coverage